To finalise your request please submit the form below. Your request will be considered as ‘processed’ as of the date we receive your submitted form. If you need help completing this form please contact [email protected]
Choosing to withdraw is an important decision, therefore we recommend you speak to a staff member first or consider the options and repercussions below.
Have you considered deferring?
If you are a Vet Student Loan (VSL) or Fee For Service (FFS) student, you may want to defer.*
The benefits of deferring include:
- You don’t lose any work you have already completed
- You don’t have to re-enrol again
- You will still have access to the online learning portal during the deferral period
- We will restructure your census dates to reflect the deferral period
If you would prefer to defer please complete the Request to Defer form here.
* Students enrolled in courses through the Jobs and Skills WA (JSWA) Lower Fees Local Skills (LFLS) program are not eligible to defer.
possible impact of withdrawing
- Withdrawing may impact on any support payments you are currently receiving for being enrolled in a full time course. From January 2020 the Department of Human Services will automatically be informed of the change to your enrolment status.
- It is important to be aware that should you wish to study again in the future, with us or another provider, you might be limited in your ability to access VET Loans funding for the units you have commenced.
- If you are a fee for service student (eg: you are self funding your tuition fees) you may still be liable for the full course fee – even if you are on a payment plan. Please check the terms and conditions of your enrolment.