Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs | CHC53215
Diploma of Business | BSB50120
Diploma of Community Services | CHC52015
Diploma of Counselling | CHC51015
Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Networking) | ICT50220
Diploma of Information Technology | ICT50220
Diploma of Mental Health | CHC53315
Diploma of Youth Work | CHC50413
Lower Fees, Local Skills
Half Priced Qualifications
Through the Lower Fees, Local Skills program, selected course prices have been cut in half!
No matter which course you choose, the course costs are capped at $400 or $1,200 (based on concession eligibility)
The WA Government has appointed TrainSmart Australia as an approved provider of the Jobs and Skills WA program.
Half price courses in 2022
From the 1st of January, 2020, the Department of Training and Workplace Development through their Jobs and Skills WA program, have reduced the course tuition cost of over 180 priority qualifications!
Diploma of Counselling
Diploma of Mental Health
Diploma of Community Services
Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)
Diploma of Youth Work
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for this government subsidy if you reside in Western Australia, and meet one of the following criteria;
You are an Australian Citizen
You hold a sub-class 309, 444, 785, 820, or 826 visa
You are a partner or dependant of a holder of a temporary Visa sub-class 457
You hold a Bridging Visa E (subclasses 050 and 051) with a valid application for a visa sub-class 785 or 790
* Please note, you can only enrol and claim ONE Job’s and Skills WA subsidy at a time. If you are currently enrolled in another course through Job’s and Skills WA (Including Lower Fees, Local Skills AND Skills Ready), you must either complete or withdraw from that course before enrolling in a new course.
up to $400
per course/per year
up to $1,200
per course/per year
You will be eligible for the concession rate if you;
- Are a person, or the dependent of a person, holding a;
- pensioner concession card, OR;
- Health Care Card, OR;
- a Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Are a person, or the dependent of a person, in receipt of the Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY
- Are a person, or the dependent of a person, who are inmates of a custodial institution
If you are aged between 15-24 years old and don’t have a valid concession card, your annual course fee will be capped at $400 per calendar year at the non-concession rate.