Finding Your Enrolment Documents

This page includes a number of resources that will assist you in attaining new copies of important enrolment documents  including Birth Certificates, Year 12 School Certificates, USI transcripts and FAQ’s.

Birth Certificates

Websites and resources to help you attain a new copy of your birth certificates and marriage certificates.

Northern Territory Government | Visit Website

Queensland GovernmentView Wesbite

South Australian Government | View Website

Tasmanian Government | Department of Justice | View Website

Births, Deaths and Marriages Victoria | View Website

Western Australian Government | View Wesbite

Replacing Your Year 12 Certificates

Resources to help you attain a new copy of your Year 12 Certificates.

The ACT Board of Secondary Studies 

Website  |  P: 02 6205 7181  |  E: [email protected] 

NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) 

Website  | P: 02 9367 8111  or 1300 088 111

Nortern Territory Board of Studies (NTBOS) / SACE

Website  | P: 08 8944 9253  or 1800 009 282  | E: [email protected]

Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority (QCAA)

Website  | P: 07 3864 0216 | E: [email protected]

SACE Board of South Australia 

Website  | P: 08 8115 4700 | E: [email protected] 

Office of Tasmanian Assessment Standard and Certification (TASC)

Website  | P: 03 6165 6000 or 1800 816 057 | E: [email protected]

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)

Website  | P: 03 9032 1629 | E: [email protected] 

School Curriculum and Standard Authority (SCSA) 

Website  | P: 08 9273 6300 | E: [email protected] 

Frequently Asked Questions

To find records of your previous studies undertaken here in Australia, you can attain an academic transcript through the Government USI Website. Learn More

To check how much HELP Debt you’ve incurred through your previous studies, you can visit the myGov or MyHELPbalance Website.

myGov Website MyHELPbalance Website  

If you are a permanent resident in Australia, you need to show evidence of your visa status. To check your Visa subclass and conditions you can visit the Department of Home Affairs website.

Department of Home Affairs | Website 

If your previous training provider is no longer operating and you need a copy of your training records, please the Australian Skill Quality Authority (ASQA) website. 

ASQA | Website

Certain New Zealand citizens can access VET Student Loan funding to cover the cost of their tuition fees.

A qualifying New Zealand citizen is a New Zealand citizen who meets ALL the following criteria:

  • was a dependent child when he or she was first usually resident in Australia;
  • holds a special visa category, such as the New Zealand Special Category Visa (SCV, subclass 444);
    • has been usually resident in Australia for at least 10 years;
    • has been in Australia for periods totalling 8 years during the previous 10 years; and
    • has been in Australia for periods totalling 18 months during the previous 2 years.

To demonstrate that you do meet all of these conditions, you must submit a copy of your international movement records, which you can obtain by completing and lodging Form 1359 with the Department of Home Affairs. 

Department of Home Affairs | Form 1359 | Form

University studies are not backwards transferrable, which means no credit transfers can we awarded. However, you can still apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL).
We start the RPL process after you have enrolled and made contact with your trainer.