Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs | CHC53215
Diploma of Business | BSB50120
Diploma of Community Services | CHC52015
Diploma of Counselling | CHC51015
Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Networking) | ICT50220
Diploma of Information Technology | ICT50220
Diploma of Mental Health | CHC53315
Diploma of Youth Work | CHC50421
Join our Virtual Open Day for Health and Community Services to explore career options and get your questions answered. Don't miss this opportunity to explore the possibilities!
About this event
TrainSmart Australia is excited to invite you to the VIRTUAL OPEN DAY, where you can directly engage with our experienced Health and Community Services Trainers. With the rising demand for healthcare workers, the allied health industry offers abundant opportunities for specialisation in various core areas. If you have a strong desire to make a difference in your community and help others, explore the different Health and Community Services courses that TrainSmart offers.
What courses are included in Health and Community Services?
- CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
- CHC53315 Diploma of Mental Health
- Cchc50413 Diploma of Youth Work
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)
- CHC53215 Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs
Benefits of Joining the Virtual Open Day
- Meet and interact with the Health and Community Services Trainers
- Get your questions addressed and find the answers you’re seeking
- Obtain valuable insights and a detailed overview of the courses
- Receive guidance to make an informed decision about your career path
- Learn what it takes to study online
If you’re interested in attending, please sign up today. We’ll email you the Zoom link one day before the event.
Tuesday, 11th July 2023
11.00 AM (AWST)
Online Event via Zoom