A base for an exciting career
TrainSmart Australia offers recognised qualifications in Business Management.
This subject offers excellent variety and many opportunities, and our students have gone on to achieve great things in their careers.
When choosing to study Business Management, it’s essential to find a course that covers the essentials. TrainSmart Business Management courses include crucial information and administration, finance and accounting, project management, marketing, event management and human resources.
Past students who have completed Business Management studies at TrainSmart have gone on to successful careers in areas such as:
- Business Consulting: Using expertise and knowledge to successfully assess a company’s weaknesses or inefficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Business Analyst: Identifying specific problem areas within a business and working toward solutions. An example may be particular finance, accounting, or IT problem, and a Business Analyst will utilise specialised skills to handle the problem.
- Project Management: A Project Manager plans and oversees all aspects of a project, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and summarising the project. A project manager is a diverse role that can operate across a range of different industries.
- Human Resources: The HR officer manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource team, including the administration of policies, procedures, and training programs.
- Event Manager: An exciting and diverse role, an Events Manager is responsible for creating and developing large-scale events. Event management involves creating the event concept and planning the logistics, such as reserving the venues, managing clients, coordinating event and wedding hire services, obtaining the correct permits, and event equipment like the speakers, lighting, or entertainment.
- Operations Manager: Using their skills and knowledge, the Operations Manager manages and monitors a team to maximise efficiency, productivity, and profits.
- Entrepreneur: A Business Management education has led many people into starting and running their own successful business and turn their passion into a career.
Where will your Business Management degree take you?
Career options following completion of your Business Management degree are widely varied and are not limited by industry. You can work in virtually any industry, including marketing, retail, media, accounting, and more. Or, of course, you can choose to start your own business and be your own boss.
To find out more about Business Management courses, check out our course pages on our website.