Get the skills and get started!
Have you had enough of the 9-5 workday, slaving away at a job that simply earns money for somebody else? Maybe it’s time for a change of direction and to start your own business!
While initially, it might seem a scary thought, anyone can start and run a successful business if they have the right knowledge, education, and support. Read on, and find out how easy it is to start your own business!
Step 1: Educate yourself
A Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration will set you in the right step to start your new business. Your study will give you the foundation you need to equip you to take the first step in launching your business by gaining skills in:
- Communication: Learn the skills and gain the confidence to write appropriate emails, put together reports, present information to groups, and hold meetings.
- Market research: A business degree will teach you to identify your audiences, analyse them and their needs, and use this information to your advantage in business.
- Accounting and budgeting: Learn and understand how to set up and manage your finances and drive your business performance forward.
- Project management: Learn problem-solving skills, resource management skills, and the ability to complete projects within budgets and timeframes.
- Finding your specialty: While you may already know that you want to run your own business, you may not be certain what that business is. Studying for your business degree allows you to interact with people who are in the same position as you, plus learn from professional educators who are there to help you find your way!
Step 2: Create your business plan
Every successful business person knows that before you take any action on a business, you must first have a good plan. Your business plan will guide your business from the start-up phase through establishment and then growth. It will outline what you hope to achieve, and how you are going to achieve it.
Your Business Plan will include:
- How you will manage your finances?
- What accounting system will you use?
- What is your business name?
- Where will your business be located?
- What Licenses, Permits, and Insurances do you need?
- What staff do you need?
- How will you advertise and market your business?
Starting your business is an exciting time, and with a strong business plan, you will be better prepared to take the first steps.
Step 3: Get going!
Once you have your education and your business plan, you’re ready to go! Take the plunge and launch your business. Start your advertising and get some customers. Soon your business will be thriving, as long as you’ve taken all the right steps to make your business a success!
TrainSmart Business Education
TrainSmart offers Certificate and also the Diploma in Business Administration to help you on the right path to the career of your choice. To find out more, visit our website and download a brochure.